We offer three different dumpster sizes for your needs.
Dumpsters are essential to waste management thanks to their ability to conveniently dispose of a wide range of items. They come in various dumpster sizes to suit a variety of demands for both residential and commercial projects, and our team at Dumpster Buddy offers you three options for rent.
- 14-Yard Dumpsters– Our smallest dumpsters are great for home renovations, such as kitchen or bathroom makeovers. They’re also good when working in your yard and collecting items like tree clippings or yard waste. Be mindful that hazardous materials like paint, chemicals, solvents, and other potentially harmful substances are among the prohibited items for all dumpsters. Also, electronics, or “e-waste,” should also be disposed of in some other way.
- 18-Yard Dumpsters– These are often used for medium-sized construction projects, when you’re moving out of your home or helping someone else declutter, or when your office is moving locations. In this group, heavy items might be part of your waste, such as refrigerators or concrete. However, some things might be too heavy for dumpsters. Contact our team to learn more.
- 20-Yard Dumpsters– These are the perfect option for large home renovation projects, major construction tasks, or even whole-home projects, such as estate cleanouts. The items already listed that can’t be placed in dumpsters are the same for this size as well. In addition, items that may contain asbestos or tires should be handled in a different manner.
Selecting appropriate dumpster sizes is crucial for effective waste management. Our team can assist with this as well as answer any questions you might have in the West Palm Beach, Florida area.
FAQs About Dumpster Sizes
Whether you need a dumpster for residential or commercial projects, it’s ideal to understand what sizes of dumpsters are available. At Dumpster Buddy, we offer three sizes of dumpsters for your needs. Which one you choose is dependent on a variety of factors. We’ve assembled some of the most commonly asked questions about our dumpster sizes below.
What size of dumpsters do you offer?
We offer 14, 18, and 20-yard dumpsters. These are the most frequently used sizes for commercial and residential needs and offer you not only versatility, but also ease of placement.
How much waste does each dumpster size hold?
While it’s hard to answer this with complete precision, the following are approximations to help you choose the right dumpster for your needs.
- 14-Yard Dumpster: Approximately five to six truck loads.
- 18-Yard Dumpster: Approximately seven to eight truck loads.
- 20-Yard Dumpster: Approximately eight to nine truck loads.
Can I put anything in the dumpster?
Our dumpsters are suitable for a wide range of projects, but it’s important to understand that hazardous materials shouldn’t be thrown into them. You’ll also want to be mindful of extremely heavy loads. While a 20-yard dumpster can easily handle things like old appliances, too much weight will be difficult to load and dispose of. If you’re concerned about weight, talk with a member of our team.
Will you deliver the dumpster?
We will deliver and pick up the dumpster, so all you need to do is load your debris into it. When you reserve your dumpster rental, you’ll receive additional specifics, including rental timeframes, cost, and more.